Not sure if you are like me but I never learned to roll a joint when I was younger so here I am almost 37 years old and I’m clueless when it comes to rolling a joint the song “rolling with the homies” (get it clueless I know I just dated myself) is the only time I smoke a joint, why, because the homie is there to roll one for me. Yes, I’m that friend that will ask you to roll. Rolling a Doobie is not my expertise and I would buy a pre-roll if I wanted one.
Being that I enjoy a joint rather than a bowl it’s rather frustrating that I could never figure out how to roll on my own.
Believe me I tried and unfortunately, I just couldn’t get it. I still try every once in awhile when I don’t have a pre roll available.
Thankfully I came across a Raw rolling machine, which is a machine that is used to roll cannabis or other products into joints. Now I know some prefer to roll by hand and that’s good, but if you are unable to roll like me then one of these will come in handy when you need it.
How to use a Joint Roller
- Open your rolling machine and insert your Raw Filter Tips.
- Load up some of the Dankest Nug you can get your hands on.
- Close the rolling machine
- Roll your paper in by continuing to roll towards you.
- Stop before rolling it all the way in – remember you need a little sticking out so that you can lick it.
- Now roll it in the rest of the way, giving it a few more rolls.
- Open it up, You just rolled yourself a joint!
A bud tender at my local dispensaries said that roll machines are great when you need to roll a specific number of joints. No matter how many I need to roll whether it be one joint or 100 joints the rolling machine is exactly what I use. There’s no reason to worry about not being able to roll a joint there are many solutions out there. As long as you have the right papers a grinder and your roll machine you will be rolling for your smoke buddies next session.